Do you want to make an IMPACT?!
SetSail is on a mission to motivate customer-facing teams to reach their full potential. By being the first to combining data science (to uncover a treasure trove of customer buying signals) and behavioral science (to motivate revenue teams) to drive double-digit revenue growth.
Because SetSail is especially effective at motivating distributed teams, we’ve seen unprecedented growth during the economic crisis and have secured additional funding to help accelerate our growth even further. https://techcrunch.com/2020/07/08/setsail-raises-raises-7m-to-change-how-sales-teams-are-compensated/
SetSail is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive in the Bay Area who is responsible for new logo acquisition. We need an experienced salesperson who has a consultative sales approach and a successful track record of closing new logos at early-stage companies. You will ultimately be responsible for your own success within a defined territory, ensuring aggressive growth in quarterly and annual recurring revenue.
- Close New Logos in your territory
- Exceed quarterly/yearly sales targets by generating new opportunities
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall revenue generation
- Work with product, marketing, and sales leadership in your assigned territory to prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Demonstrate/sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during complex sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Track all opportunity and customer details and forecasting in Salesforce
- Partner with customer success to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
- Experience in early-stage startups
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience selling to VP of Sales and C level executives at the large enterprise; Selling to CRO, VP of Sales preferred
- 8 + years of software selling experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Track record of success selling into the large enterprise
- Track record in closing 6+ figure deals
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using value selling techniques
- Consistently meet or exceed quota
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player mentality
- Must be coachable
- Team selling experience
Things we admire in a coworker
- Proven aptitude in building consensus, resolving conflict, solving tough business problems, and rolling up your sleeves to do whatever needs to be done.
- A true “team player” mentality with positive and fun energy, who actively seeks out feedback, and iterates quickly.
- Strong communication skills, comfort in front of senior groups, and accountability for action items.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
Why you’ll love SetSail
- Join an AI company that is pioneering a new way to sell
- 100% remote team with an onboarding package to help get you setup.
- Generous benefits: Health/dental/vision coverage (Anthem Blue Cross PPO, Spirit Ameritas dental and Spirit VSP vision), and we cover 95% of employee cost and 80% of any dependent cost, company 401k.
- Equitable company equity.
- Flexible time off and one Friday a month off to reboot.
- Monthly food and snack stipend to keep you energized.
- Company game nights — bring your A-game!
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.