About the role
- Working with market and sales to identify our target account list
- Crafting creative messaging and tactics to reach key personas at target accounts
- Communicating the value of SetSail to target accounts with the goal of securing and facilitating introduction meetings
- Providing support to Account Executives to progress deals in the early deal stages
- Working with marketing to maximize the impact of marketing campaigns and events
- 6 months to 2 years of relevant sales development and/or marketing experience
- Goal-oriented with the ability to identify objectives, focus on results, and creatively achieve
- Comfortable in front of people at all levels of the business from entry-level to executives
- Resilient in the face of setbacks wit the ability to quickly bounce back and adjust
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, especially around getting people’s
- Has an understanding of sales processes and operations
- Familiarity and empathy around how sales leaders and managers operate
How you’ll be measured
- Qualified pipeline you’ve sourced against your target number
- Closed won business from deals you’ve sourced
- Team feedback from sales and marketing teammates
- Contributions in developing content, messaging, and process
Things we admire in a coworker
- Proven aptitude in building consensus, resolving conflict, solving tough business problems, and rolling up your sleeves to do whatever needs to be done.
- A true “team player” mentality with positive and fun energy, who actively seeks out feedback, and iterates quickly.
- Strong communication skills, comfort in front of senior groups, and accountability for action items.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
Why you’ll love SetSail
- Join an AI company that is pioneering a new way to sell
- 100% remote team with an onboarding package to help get you setup.
- Generous benefits: Health/dental/vision coverage (Anthem Blue Cross PPO, Spirit Ameritas dental and Spirit VSP vision), and we cover 95% of employee cost and 80% of any dependent cost, company 401k.
- Equitable company equity.
- Flexible time off and one Friday a month off to reboot.
- Monthly food and snack stipend to keep you energized.
- Company game nights — bring your A-game!
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.