Turn data into revenue.
Don’t run your revenue operations on data silos. Use your sales data as a competitive advantage. Get complete and accurate sales data in your CRM so you can see what’s working. Focus reps on the formula for faster revenue.
What our customers say
VP, Global Revenue Operations
VP of sales
Scott H. Edmunds
founding team, cro
Automatically update your CRM
- Capture every email, meeting, and contact in the right account or opportunity — no manual data entry required.
- Configure the data capture to match your unique data model, CRM setup, and business requirements.
- Get a full, complete picture of all sales activity from every tool in your tech stack.
Know what’s working in your sales process
- Discover the signals that drive success. Determine which rep behaviors make an impact on the pipeline.
- Get answers from your CRM. Deliver insights to revenue leadership the whole team can take action on.
- Improve your sales process. Focus reps on actions that matter and reduce time spent on the behaviors that don't.
Copy and paste your top-performing reps
- Deliver practical strategies on how to improve individual and team win rates.
- Set meaningful deal milestones across reps, and track progress towards targets.
- Build incentive programs based on data-backed insights on the activity that wins.
SetSail integrates with all major B2B engagement platforms, including revenue intelligence tools like Gong and Outreach. Used in isolation, most RevOps technology actually creates more silos. SetSail captures sales data from every source and makes it available wherever you need it, so the more tools already in your tech stack, the more data SetSail can collect, centralize, and add insights to!
Yes, SetSail integrates with Salesforce. SetSail writes sales data back to Salesforce and displays Salesforce data in its native SetSail App.
SetSail can be used to track deal progress and account health, but it is not a dedicated forecasting tool. However, forecasting tools require complete and accurate data to work. As such, most revenue teams who have a forecasting tool also use a data capture and enrichment tool like SetSail.
SetSail automatically logs all relevant emails, meetings, and contacts back to your CRM. SetSail also writes contact details like job title, job function, email address, and phone number to the contact entity in your CRM.
1. SetSail has better privacy and security controls
2. SetSail has better data quality and accuracy
3. SetSail is more configurable in complex SFDC environment
No. SetSail can detect missing fields and contacts, as well as inaccuracies in contact and account data, and rectify them before SetSail begins adding new data
SetSail writes new emails, calendar meetings, and contacts to SFDC. SetSail also enriches contacts by writing to fields for title, phone number, department, and soon, job level and job function for contacts